Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Grim Soda News

The news is grim again folks.  Soda sales have gone and chugged off a cliff once again.  At this rate we will all be skinny Europeans by 2025.

1999 Jar Jar Binks Mountain Dew
Soda sales dropped 3 percent in 2013.  That's an even bigger stumble of sales than 2012 where it dropped 1.2 percent.  In fact, according to my source, soda sales haven't been this bad since 1995. What to do, what to do?  I'll tell you what.  I need to find out what new soda debuted in 1995.  I need to find that superhero soda that pulled the soda market back onto its sugary legs again.  Then we need to either throw advertising dollars at that super soda, or tweak it, and then throw advertising dollars at it to get the industry back on course.  Lemme do some research and I'll post about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment