Monday, April 1, 2013

Best Selling Sodas 2010

I've been trying to discover the current best selling sodas.  The best I have been able to come up with is a list generated in 2010 providing the top ten best selling sodas.  I was actually surprised at how far ahead in the market Coca-Cola was over Pepsi.  I men, I always thought it was 50 - 50 thing.  Apparently not.  The top ten best selling sodas of 2010 appear below.

1.  Coca-Cola
2.  Diet Coke
3.  Pepsi
4.  Mountain Dew
5.  Dr. Pepper
6.  Sprite
7.  Diet Pepsi
8.  Diet Mountain Dew
9.  Diet Dr. Pepper
10.  Fanta

Yeah, I was surprised by number 10.  Fanta?  Really?  Who drinks Fanta?  Must be a third world thing.  Is that a mean thing to say?  I bet it is.  But I don't feel bad.  I mean, the The Fantanas  are just bizarre.

Surprisingly coming in at #10...


No comments:

Post a Comment