Sunday, December 1, 2013

Coca-Cola Summer Countdown Can 1

So yes, it is December, but even amid the snow and blow I am already fantasizing about summer. I thought of all the ways I could get a jump on the summer season, you know, like maybe working on those abdominal muscles to look good in a swimsuit, but that takes to much work.  So I'll toss up a soda can instead.  (Utterly diametric, I know.)

Coca-Cola Summer Can 2013 1 of 6 
BAM!  So Coca-cola released 6 summer coke cans last summer in 2013.  Above is can 1 of 6 cheerfully spouting the 2013 tagline "Open for Summer."  Yours truly hunted hard and collected all six.  I will be tossing up a summer can a month from December through May.  Once they are all up Memorial Day will be here and we will be open for summer once again.  Bring it on.


No comments:

Post a Comment