Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

Yes, you read that title right. My wife and I are excited about both holidays. We are indeed thankful for the blessings we have in our lives, and then we go trample over people for cheap goods a mere few hours later. It's great. 

Black Friday!
Actually, we enjoy Black Friday because we love hanging out together in such a thrilling environment. Plus, we get all of our Christmas shopping done. By Sunday night, we should have all of our presents bought, wrapped, and stored in the attic until Christmas. See, we utterly desecrate the spirit of Thanksgiving so the month of Christmas can be spent in peace.

Anyway, I ran across this post from Coke last Thanksgiving all about Black Friday. My wife and I bring a little Coke for the road during our all night shopping, so I am glad Coca-Cola put this little fact sheet together. Go Coke! Coke taps into all seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment