Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Classy Cans in a Scare Ad

If you read my blog, you know how I feel about all of the soda-phobia hype. Yes, it's not the best for you. But it just tastes so good. (Except Diet Dr. Pepper. Mr. Gump's beverage of choice absolutely crushes it. Dr. Pepper 10 does a good job though.) Scrolling through social media, I came across the latest soda-scare ad. I didn't get mad though. I was too impressed with all of those VINTAGE soda cans. Take a peek!



You can't get those sweet cans anymore! I believe they are all from the mid to late 00s. Also, you should know that Diet Soda sales are going down. The reason? Ads like the one above work. But people still buy soda. They just buy the full flavor versions as the real treat. Instead of having a Diet soda a day, folks are aiming for the pure version once a week. Makes sense. Still, I have no problem having several diet drinks a week if it suits me. I need the cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment