Friday, April 24, 2015

Grape, Diet, Cherry Dr. Pepper

The wife is going away this Friday night and later this weekend. This left me to stock up on some soda cans for me and the boys. I found the Diet Dr. Pepper Avenger cans and the Cherry Dr. Pepper ones. Also, we got the generic grape since it's caffeine free for those movie nights! (It's Wal-Mart Grape, and I love the simplicity of just plastering the type of soda right on the can. No frills.)



As a side note, the Cherry box is ripped because I dropped it in my hustle to carry it to the register on my lunch break. I was going to replace it, but it was the only Avengers Cherry Dr. Pepper left in the store. So I settled for the broken box. The cans are worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brian, I used to drink this grape soda all the time. It was discontinued and I miss it very much. Since you run a blog on soda, I figured you might have some insight on where to find leftover stock. If you do and you have the time to share that insight, please email me at kb00445@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete