Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Coca-Cola Wine Glass

I am a soda can collector, so I drink most of my Coke and related sodas out of aluminum cans.  It's strong, cool, and crisp.  I love the crackling pop tab.  However, if you feel the desire to be a bit more classy with your soft drinks, RIEDEL has you covered.

2013 Kmart Lemon Lime
RIEDEL is a wine glass company that was commissioned by Coca-Cola to make the perfect Coca-Cola drinking glass.  I'm not kidding.  Coke tastes best they say, and I am prone to agree, out of the original barrel-shaped glass bottle.  Unfortunately, since that is not always available, this glass is supposedly the next best thing.  You can order one here. Coke has always been classy, but this product provides some tangible tableware for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment