Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dr. Pepper Cherry 2014 Football Can

I want to get back in the style of just posting and popping cans up on the website. I've been lately trying to get all academic by discussing current soda news with the shoddy pictures of my cans. (All of those previous Diet Coke summer cans have such poor lighting!) For the next few weeks, I just want to call 'em as I see them. I will say a little bit about the can, slap up a picture, and forget about it. I'll probably start doing the soda research again in a few months. So for now...



Dr. Pepper has usually had a series of scholarship cans for the autumn. This year it seems they are just content to advertise a little football on ESPN. I enjoyed this beverage at work today between carrot sticks and grapes during lunch. (See, I am wise enough to counter all that sugar with a little healthy eating.)



In truth, I don't find Cherry Dr. Pepper as good as it sounds. Regular Dr. Pepper is swell, but the Cherry version just feels a little too chemical to me. Of course, I also took a swig of it after eating a kernel of candy corn (okay, so I'm maybe not that healthy), which made a terrific surge of fizz in my mouth I wasn't expecting. Maybe that had something to do with it. Anyway, I snapped a picture of the can before my lunch break was up just for the blog, and of course you, my dear soda reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment