Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2009 Halloween Pepsi Cans

These Pepsi Cans were released in 2009 as a Halloween promotion.  I noticed them on another collectors website.  Alas, in 2009 I had nary a dream about collecting soda cans.  Well, actually, as I have articulated before, I has always thought it would be fun to do so.  But these cans are lost in recycling plants and will be tough to find.  They serve as a reminder that its best to start projects today so you don't miss out.  I won't miss out on any more.  They do look rather spiffy don't they?  No new flavors, just a clever way of marketing Pepsi Max, Pepsi, and Diet Pepsi.  What's cleverer is that I heard they came with specific instructions to not stack the cans on top of each other, particularly Pepsi Boo because of the word that would result over and over and over again...I wonder if they were aware of that design flaw when initially planning these cans?


2009 Halloween Pepsi Cans

No comments:

Post a Comment