Thursday, February 14, 2013

Starting to Do the Dew

I picked up a 12 pack of soda the other day because it was on sale.  Not only was it on sale, but it was one of the newer Mountain Dew flavors I don't see in many stores, Mountain Dew White Out. Mountain Dew is always shuffling its flavors around and since I don't see these soda everywhere, like Mountain Dew Coda Red, I figured it's at least closer to the chopping block than other Dew flavors.  I would sad to miss a chance to add it to my collection.

0218132049.jpg
2010 Dew-Mocracy2 Winner
Mountain Dew White Out
Mountain Dew White Out was part of the second Dew-Mocracy campaign and was the flavor that beat out a lime flavored Dew and a tropical punch flavored Dew.  I'm not sure when the next Dew-Mocracy will be, but I'd like to get the cans for any future candidate flavors.

One more thing that is special about this can.  I was drinking this can at work when my mental gears started to figure out exactly what the Valentine "surprise" was my wife had planned for me...and I was correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment