Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pepsi Backbone

Pepsi 2013 

I went for a walk this evening.  I am currently training for a large run this spring.  Unfortunately, yesterday I slipped on some ice and have felt a little sore.  Instead of tackling my evening run, I went for a walk to get in at least some movement.  I was lucky enough to find this can.

It's a regular old Pepsi can, but I was very thrilled to find it.  It was resting perfectly in a snow bank, probably only recently tossed out of a passing car. I'm not a Pepsi drinker, but I knew I would have to obtain one of these cans somehow.  I am conjecturing that any soda can collector worth his sodium has a backbone of Pepsi and Coca-Cola cans in his collection.  Now I have mine, at least the regular Pepsi found in winter of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment