Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Car Repair Waiting

0213132102.jpg
Aldi's Summit Mountain Frost 
2013
0213132101.jpg
Aldi's Summit Citrus Twist 
2013

I took our family van to get the tires chained at one of the local big box retailers.  While waiting, I figured I would check out the recyclable area to see if there were any cans left behind.  I lucked out and found two Aldi cans.  This is great.  I mentioned yesterday I will be searching to complete the Aldi's generic brand collection and this knocks two off my list.  I cleaned the cans up a bit with one of those sanitary wipes you find near shopping carts, picked up the van with its new wheels, and went on my way.

Update:  From my research it appears there are at least TWO versions of these flavors.  I am assuming I am in possession of the newer design.  I will have to keep my eyes open...

No comments:

Post a Comment