Monday, February 11, 2013

First 14 Cans

So I rummaged through my basement looking for cans to start my collection.  I had not taken items to the recyclable center for some time, so I was able to find several soda cans dating from a few weeks to several months old.  My official collection of 14 appear below (using my archaic cell phone to take photo).





Cans 1 - 5 
Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
Dr. Pepper Cherry
Pepsi Max
Pepsi Max with a Buffalo Bills Promotion
2012 Mountain Dew with The Dark Knight Rises




Cans 6 -10
A&W Root Beer
Diet 7-Up
7-Up
Vanilla Coke
Caffeine Free Coca-Cola




Cans 11 -14
Vanilla Coke Zero
Diet Coke with Lime
2012 Sprite Proud Olympic Partner
Sprite

That's it!  That's the whole kit and caboodle.  But all journeys start with a single step.  In the next few days, I hope to examine each can more closely and provide additional detail to each can description.  I mentioned to a friend yesterday about my intentions to collect cans.  Hopefully, this person will bring me a can or two at work tomorrow.  If not, I intend to get a 12 pack of soda to go with Valentine's Day dinner with my wife, which will surely add at least one can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment