Saturday, March 9, 2013

Giving Blood and Ocean Spray

Yesterday at work we spent the day in a conference.  The speaker was excellent.  However, I also sat with a gang of pals that made the time go by quicker. You know how that can go. There was the option to donate blood and one by one we slipped out to donate our fluids to the Red Cross.  The best part of donating blood of course are the congratulatory snacks and beverages afterwards.  I was able to gain two cans for my collection.  They are mini servings of Ocean Spray Apple Juice and Cranberry Juice. Two more cans down.  Down to what?  A basement full of recyclable garbage?  Perhaps.  In the meantime, it's nice to blog about the beverage industry.  Oh yeah, and if you are interested in donating blood and being a hero like myself and my coworkers were doing today, you can look into that here. See, yes, I blog about what is essentially trash that houses a product (soda) generally accepted as horrific for your health, but I can do a little good now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment