Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Vanilla Coke

My friend brought in a Vanilla Coke can for me at work today.  It was a real treat since Vanilla Coke is one of my favorites.  The only thing that would make it better would be if there was a Caffeine Free variety.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any in my area so I am stuck drinking Vanilla Coke in the mornings and afternoons since Caffeine does too good a job of keeping me awake.

Vanilla Coke Can 2013 in the Basement
Vanilla Coke, I've learned, has always been around at soda fountains,but it wasn't canned until 2002.  Sadly, they retired it 2005 citing poor sales and consumer preference.  One of the replacements for Vanilla Coke was Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, which I recall from my best friends apartment in college being absolutely awesome. They brought Vanilla Coke back in 2007, but then they discarded Black Cherry Vanilla.  Why is it we can't have both?  In some future world where peace has been give a chance, I predict we will have both side by side.  Write your Congressman about it.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment